German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) with funds of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany in 2015 supported the strategic partnership of Leibniz Hanover University, University of Paderborn and the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine in the project “Students practice of metallurgy”. Apply
The project coordinators:
- Institute für Werkstoffkunde (material sciense) Leibniz Hanover University (IW LUH).
- Department of Materials Science University of Paderborn (LWK UPB).
- Department of metal forming National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine (OMT NMetAU).
Into the project are also involved companies, which are ready to take students-participants on the practice.
The main directions of the project:
- Student Practice at enterprises – project partners in Germany and Ukraine.
- An international meetings within the organization and summarizing results of the practice.
- Improvement of scientific plans of National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine in particular the relevance of competencies of graduates under international labor market.
- An expansion of contacts of university and industry experts in the field of metallurgy, particularly in metal forming.
- International contacts, exchange of students, post-graduates and academic staff.
- Organization of scientific conferences and seminars with the participation of students and industry representatives.
- The creation of a stable basis for further development of international circuit of scientific relations of universities and industrial enterprises.